Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion


So it came time again for me to buy a new mascara and I usually go for a new release and see what the hype is about but at the moment its slim pickings! So I looked to Max Factor to provide my new mascara, I have already used their masterpiece max and loved the definition I got from that but I have been wanting a little more in the way of volume and length from my mascara. I am basically looking for the mac daddy of mascaras without having to take out a small loan in order to do it! I have been looking for a big impact with long fluttery and full lashes. So what happened ...

I have to say I like it, I was after proper false lash effect and it doesn't deliver on that so it won't be making an appearance for a night out when I want the big lash effect. However as a day to day it gives you lashes big enough but not too in your face and the flutter factor lands on pretty rather than hypnotic. So as much as I like it I don't know whether it will be making it into the hall of fame for lashes any time soon!

The formula is nice and easy to apply and clumping is not an issue with this, from the first application you get amazing definition and it gives a good coat to the lashes straight off. If you don't like mascara with tiny fibres then this is your baby since it gives the two things you want but without the annoying flaking and ever so lovely irritation that follows. Well if your me it does! The brush looks like it should be the mac daddy brush what with it being fat and plastic. I thought it was going to make mascara accidents more likely but to be honest that isn't the case since the bristles are actually quite short so it gives you more control. Bonus!

So yea I like it, I may be on the path to loving it but its definitely one of the better drug store mascaras I have tried.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment